Last wednesday, I taught a class on How to Package and Sell Information products. I must confess I had a swell time, reviews have continued to pour in even after then.
Truth is, your line of work or business does not matter, there is at the very least one thing that you know that someone else will gladly pay you to learn. Your job is to find what that thing or those things are, package it properly and Sell to people.
Your problem is you’ve tricked your mind to believe you don’t know enough to start.
In my class lastweek, I made an example I’ld like to share with you.
Have you noticed that just a few hairstylist know how to make local and traditional hairstyles? Yeah! those “Simbi” hairstyles we saw in Simbi Goes to School and Macmillan Primary English.
How do I know? I once trained as a hairstylist (story for another day).
I know this for a fact that many of the “premium” hairstylist don’t know how to make does hairstyle…yeah! those ones in Tiwa Savage’s 49-99 music video.
As an hairstylist who knows how to make these kind of hairstyle, you’re literally sitting on raw gold. You should create an information product.
Hairstylist or not, there is a product waiting in you to be birthed. Start now following these simple steps.
- Convert existing social media content
- Curate your experience and expertise
- Outline them in a chronological order
- Flesh them out and explain in as much details as possible
- Package it in any of the form you so please.
- Host it online (Google drive, your website, your email marketer etc)
- Receive payment (paystack, voguepay, simplepay, direct bank transfer etc.)
- Direct buyers to the product.
If you need me to hold you by the hand, I’ll be willing to. Cheers to your success and please stay safe.
PS: Check this IG post were I made pictorial representation on this same topic and let me know what you think in the comments. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wsck3jeDm/?igshid=1rv0sq4dkuth8